GigaFox 8.1 Update 9
Release Date: August 7, 2019
Version Number: 8.1.8461.0807.master@c4432ce
New in GigaFox
- GigaFox supports Appium 1.13.
- For Selenium Grid users, the version capability will exactly match the devices OS version.
- deviceConnect ID has been added to the application details page.
- Two reports have been added to the User section of the GigaFox UI:
- Device usage per user: Display the amount of time each individual user has spent using devices.
- Device usage per user role: Displays the amount of time the users of a given role have used devices.
- The USB port state for all devices can be changed by passing *
as the deviceId via the API. E.g.
-XPOST "http:// /apiv1/Device/UsbPort?update&id=*&usbHubPortState=charge"
- Launch arguments can be passed to an iOS application through
the API with the argument:
- Logs are available for download from the GigaFox UI for users with the proper entitlements.
- The Android deviceControl app will automatically be updated by GigaFox, as the iOS deviceControl app. This does not apply to Android Trust Browser.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-7585: Resolved the issue preventing audio playback on GEM connected iOS devices.
- ML-7562 / ML-7589: The issues preventing GigaFox video streaming to be set to the faster streaming mode after manually switching back-and-forth between the two speeds or once a network is restored have been resolved.
- Android: 4.0 - 9.0
- iOS: 9.3 - 12.4
- macOS: 10.14.5
- Xcode: 10.2.1
- Appium: 1.13