GigaFox 8.2 Update 5
Release Date: April 2, 2020
Version Number: 8.2.8800.0402.master@e5d32cf
What's New in GigaFox
- Support for iOS 13.4.
- Appium server has been upgraded to version 1.17.
- Katalon Studio record and play is available on remote Appium sessions.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-7870/ML-7935: iOS 13.4 Beta devices are now properly launching on instant connection, identifying apps, and returning inventory.
- ML-7894: Recent changes to Xcode caused the WebDriverAgent (WDA) to be compiled with a different application identifier which could prevent installation over an already-installed older WDA version. When necessary, the fix prevents the changed identifier from interfering with upgrading and installing the newer WDA version over the older version.
- ML-7953: Appium sessions on Safari are properly running.
- ML-7934: Very large applications (300+MB) should now correctly install from Xcode when connected through deviceBridge.
- Android: 5.0 - 10.0
- iOS: 9.3 - 13.4
- iPadOS: 13.0 - 13.3.3
- macOS: 10.15.3
- Xcode: 11.3.1
- Appium: 1.17.0