GigaFox 8.2 Update 7
Release Date: June 1, 2020
Version Number: 8.2.8924.0529.master@75678da
What's New in GigaFox
- Appium Inspector enhancements provide extensive performance improvements to the inspector's start time when using the "for an application" and "for Safari" options.
- Nginx header size expanded to 16Kb to better support large organizational directory structures.
- GigaFox Appium package supports ChromeDriver 83.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-8065: On Android devices, the fullReset capability is no longer throwing an error when the test application is pre-installed on the device.
- ML-8048: The REST API is properly returning the value for the LastRetainedAt request.
- ML-8055: Enhancements to the Trust Viewer prevent loss of control messaging, crashes, and long hangups.
- ML-8003: Support has been added to allow shrinking of individual DEX files to prevent file overflow.
- Android: 5.0 - 10.0
- iOS: 9.3 - 13.5
- iPadOS: 13.0 - 13.5
- macOS: 10.15.4
- Xcode: 11.5
- Appium: 1.17.0
Trust Fixed Issues