GigaFox 8.3 Update 1
Release Date: August 10, 2020
Version Number: 8.3.9078.0807.master@64ce5d0
What's New in GigaFox
- Support for iOS 14 beta 4 and iPadOS 14 beta 3.
- On the web UI, Session Sharing has been added as an event to the user and device history tables. On the REST API, /Report/History will return a shared session as SharedViewOnlySessionCreated value.
- Cross domain iFrames are properly identified when testing web context.
- driver.getCapabilities() and driver.getSessionDetails() returns the following values:
‑ bundleId (iOS)
‑ appPackage and appActivity (Android)
- GigaFox Appium package supports ChromeDriver 84.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-8281: Gesture and scaling issues that may have affected Android devices when in landscape mode have been corrected.
- ML-8124: Appium sessions are now launching as intended on iOS devices. Errors stating a session is unable to launch because of Xcode build failures when the path is set to /Appium has been corrected.
- Android: 5.0 - 11.0 Beta
- iOS: 9.3 - 14 beta 4
- iPadOS: 13.0 - 14 beta 3
- macOS: 10.15.6
- Xcode: 11.6
- Appium: 1.17.0