GigaFox 8.2 Update 2
Release Date: December 9, 2019
Version Number: 8.2.8688.1207.master@f1186db
What's New in GigaFox
- Appium support for iOS/iPadOS devices through version 13.2.3, with the following limitation:
- On iOS 10.x devices, Appium inspector for Safari does not work properly.
- GigaFox now supports non-http connections to Selenium Grid endpoints even if the GigaFox server is configured for SSL.
- Appium 1.16.0-beta1 version now included with GigaFox.
- NOTE: In order to provide the best support possible for iOS 13.X in all scenarios, this release includes the most-recent version of Appium, which provides additional support beyond that available in Appium 1.15 and earlier. At the time of this writing (11/22/2019), no final version was available.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-7421: Streaming audio will no longer exhibit intermittent stuttering or 'jitter'.
- GENERAL AUDIO NOTE: If you are attempting to connect to USB streaming audio on a device which has the headphone jack connected, audio will be redirected through the headphone jack and will be unavailable for USB-style streaming. If your GigaFox cart currently has the Orion sound board installed and you want to switch to USB sound, you will need to unplug the headphone jack on any or all devices you intend to use this way.
- ML-7714: Install no longer reports a spurious error on MacOS Catalina.
- ML-7762: Appium Web Inspector now correctly gets inventory for iOS13 "Instant" sessions.
- ML-7749: The UIAutomator2 issues when connecting or running scripts on some Android devices have been corrected.
- ML-7810: Appium session handling has been cleaned up to correctly close sessions only once.
- ML-7808: iOS Provisioning Tool has been updated to correctly work with iOS13 and new WebDriverAgent.
- ML-7799: Incorrect scaling offsets for WkWebView/Safari in iOS13 have been corrected.
- Android: 5.0 - 10.0
- iOS: 9.3 - 13.2.3
- iPadOS: 13.0 - 13.2.3
- macOS: 10.15.1
- Xcode: 11.2
- Appium: 1.16.0-beta