GigaFox 8.2 Update 1
Release Date: November 8, 2019
Version Number: 8.2.8646.1107.master@3f82de4
What's New in GigaFox
- deviceBridge support for iOS/iPadOS through version 13.2.2.
- GigaFox support for MacOS Catalina through version 10.15.1.
- Audio improvements to the GigaFox Silver GEM introduces enhanced audio quality, eliminates the need for external audio hardware along with device/hardware configuration setups, and increases the number of devices that can be enabled for audio at one time. Currently, this enhancement is only available for iOS devices.
- Known issue: Streaming audio generated from Safari on the device occasionally exhibits intermittent stuttering or 'jitter'.
- Known issue: In rare cases, streaming statistics are not logged during fallback from a faster to slower connection.
- Verifone "Carbon" Android device is now supported.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-5012: The issue preventing the device list with the OS or USB location filters from properly sorting has been resolved.
- ML-6864: Invalid-format usernames are no longer accepted through the GigaFox web UI or the REST API.
- ML-7111: The documentation link for Draw in the Webviewer is now correct.
- ML-7428: API calls made to the GigaFox server now correctly register as activity with the watchdog service.
- ML-7727: The following issues affecting disabling devices while they are in use have been resolved:
- Marking an in-use device as disabled will now disconnect the session.
- In-use devices that were disabled will correctly show as connected, but disabled in the web UI.
- Re-enabling a device that was disabled while in use now displays the device as available.
- ML-7729: The issue where the displayed page URL sometimes included excessive detail has been resolved.
- ML-7382: iPhoneXS, XS Max and XR devices will now correctly go into charging mode when below the specified percentage.
- Android: 5.0 - 10.0
- iOS: 9.3 - 13.2.2
- iPadOS: 13 - 13.2.2
- macOS: 10.15.1
- Xcode: 11.2
- Appium: 1.13