GigaFox 8.1 Update 7
Release Date: June 12, 2019
Version Number: 8.1.8255.0611.master@1bc400a
New in GigaFox
- Appium version is available on the About screen.
- Automatic trash cleanup will remove trash when exceeding a configurable number of megabytes.
- For devices connected through the GigaFox GEM Cambrionix Hub, the Device Gateway page will display the devices USB Hub information and users will be able to control port states and reboot hubs directly from the web UI.
- The following has been added to the Application launch REST API:
- Optional argument startOnly. If startOnly is set to true, instrumentation is not performed on the application.
- On Android devices, it is now possible to specify custom -a and -n options to am start.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-7398: The issues preventing Appium Inspector instant sessions from loading inventory when an application or web page is no longer active have been resolved. (Previously, inactive web views would time out after 30 seconds.)
- ML-7039: The REST API /Report endpoint is properly accepting all device IDs (GUIDs, Vendor Unique Identifiers, and serial numbers).
- ML-6350: On the web UI’s iOS Management page, the issue causing the Details link to throw an exception when an iOS Provisioning Profile is not available has been resolved.
- ML-7416: The issue causing the UIAutomator2 Appium capability to timeout on Android devices has been resolved.
- Android: 4.0 - 8.1
- iOS: 9.3 - 12.3
- MacOS: 10.14.1
- Xcode: 10.2.1
- Appium: 1.10