GigaFox 8.1 Update 6
Release Date: May 15, 2019
Version Number: 8.1.8155.0514.master@4327f19
New in GigaFox
- Users can now be deleted from GigaFox.
- Users can add to or manage the list of friendly device names by modifying the contents of friendlynames.user.ini.
- DeviceKey accessibility automation support is available with the addition of an Appium script interface.
- iPhone X devices now display the device’s notch on the deviceViewer.
- 2018 Amazon, Lenovo, LG, and Samsung device models have been added to the built-in device friendly names list.
GigaFox Fixed Issues
- ML-6922: The issue causing applications with a trailing whitespace in its version number to incorrectly be recognized as a new application rather than a new upload of an existing application has been corrected.
- ML-7200: The Cancel Reservation dialog will display using the normal date and time format.
- ML-7201: When Xcode is unavailable on the GigaFox or deviceConnect server, the issue allowing the Devices UI list to display that Xcode is available has been resolved.
- ML-7203: On macOS Mojave GigaFox or deviceConnect servers, the issue preventing the installed iTunes version to display on the About dialog has been resolved
- ML-7226: Audio is now supported on macOS Mojave servers
- ML-7279: Resolved the issue preventing applications larger than 2 GB from uploading onto GigaFox. GigaFox will upload applications as large as 5 GB and clear error messaging will be displayed when attempting to upload an application larger than that.
- ML-7280: The issue preventing flag_secure enabled applications to launch on Android devices has been resolved.